Intention Setting Guide
Intentions are your motives, objectives, or the purpose behind WHY you do the things you do. And when you're practicing self care it’s important that you back your actions with reasons that resonate with you and your needs.
In this Intention Setting Guide you'll evaluate your wellness, discover powerful connections between your mind, body and soul, and set practical, motivating and CLEAR intentions so you can practice self care like a boss!
Included in this instant download
- Introduction + Instructions
- Self Identifier Chart
- Physical Sensations + Emotions List (3 pages)
- Physical Wellness Evaluation (4 pages)
- Emotional Wellness Evaluation (3 pages)
- Social Wellness Evaluation (3 pages)
- Mental Wellness Evaluation (2 pages)
- Practical Wellness Evaluation (2 pages)
- Spiritual Wellness Evaluation (3 pages)
- Make the Connections Map + List
- Intention Generator Worksheets (6 pages)
- Daily Intention Planner + Checklist
This digital guide pairs well with the podcast episode, Intention Setting - And Where Science and the Woo Collide.
*Patreon Members receive this and all other guides, kits, tutorials, and courses for FREE!