Aromatherapy Body Oil Instructions
Please keep away from eyes and intimate bits.
Separation of oils is natural, be sure to shake gently before applying.
1. While shaking the oil, set your intentions.
2. Apply to desired body part while breathing deeply.
3. Imagine the oil is already taking affect. What benefits could you expect from this oil? How would that feel in your body? Energized? Relaxed? What could that do for your mind? Calm? Focus?
4. In your mind, repeat a mantra that would support these feelings, or realize these feelings throughout your mind and body.
5. Apply oil as often as necessary (up to 5 times a day). Take a break for a day or two after one week.
*These are not perfumes, but rather, portable aroma therapy essential oils. Scents may not linger all day.
Apply to temples, back of neck, chest, and/or wrists.
Pair with a self massage routine.
Oils should not be used as a replacement for medical treatment, and should not be considered as a substitute for conventional medicine or therapy. Information from this website does not claim to heal or cure. Please use caution with essential oils while pregnant or breast feeding.
* PLEASE READ THIS LIST OF PRECAUTIONS BEFORE USE.