Due to complications stemming from the Coronavirus/COVID-19 Pandemic, I've had to scale back the number of clients I'm able to see, and will not be taking on new clients at this time.
WHAT I'M DOING TO ENSURE OUR SAFETY:
- Disinfecting all commonly touched surfaces (door knobs, light switches, chairs, table tops, oil and alcohol bottles, etc) before, after, and in between clients with Clorox Disinfectant Wipes or Protex Disinfectant. I am also disinfecting the washer, dryer, and laundry bins with each laundry rotation.
- Run 2 UVC Lights (one at the head of the table, one at the foot) for 30 minutes between clients.
- Run a HEPA filter during and in between clients.
- Wear fresh scrubs (tops), pants, mask and goggles with each client. Taping down mask gaps to limit exposure.
- Washing and drying linens and blankets at the highest temperatures possible.
- Providing fresh linens and blanket, mask bowl, tissue, towels and water for each client. I also offer two hand sanitizing stations using Split Rock Sanitizing Alcohol.
WHAT I'M ASKING FROM YOU
Because this new routine takes extra time and effort, I politely request the following:
- Arrive to your appointment on time, wearing your mask. Please remove your shoes after entry.
- Use hand sanitizer upon arrival and after your session.
- Due to time constraints and exposure concerns, please keep conversations limited before, during, and after our session. It's also challenging for me to give a quality massage if I'm talking while working with the mask and (fogging) goggles on. You are, however, ALWAYS encouraged to give feedback and ask questions regarding your massage at any time so that I may serve you better.
- Schedule appointments by phone or email.
- Complete and sign the online Liability Waiver before each session. The waiver acknowledges that you are not experiencing any symptoms of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of tase or smell. * You have not traveled internationally or out of state within the last 14 days. * You do not believe you have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 * Have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/COVID-19 and not yet cleared as non contagious by state or local public health authorities. * You are following CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
- Either pre-pay online, or bring correct change or pre-written check to your appointment. One hour sessions are $75.
Please complete THIS WAIVER within 24 hours of your appointment.
*If easier, please pre-pay using PAYPAL
Thank you, and see you soon!
Welcome Back Video