Got brain fog?
Keep recycling the same self-sabotaging routines?
Good, you're at the right place.
Dedicating time to mindfulness will strengthen your consciousness (the part of the brain that can make intentional decisions, think critically, creatively, and focus like a mother-lovin' Jed)i. It’s the part of the brain that hosts the badass skills a person needs to rein in their shit and gain control of their lives.
Practicing mindfulness also increases self awareness. The second key for developing self-care independence.
And THIS is my ever-growing list of 60-Second Mindfulness Practices.
Here’s how to practice:
- Whatever the activity is, the goal is to keep your focus on that activity alone.
- If other thoughts or distractions pop up, gently redirect your attention back to the activity. Try not to use negative language when redirecting yourself.
- Try to keep your body relaxed during the activities.
- At the end of the 60 seconds, congratulate yourself for doing a good job (even if you were completely distracted the entire time).
So, let’s get this party started! *The first 10 Mindfulness Minutes are FREE, all others are exclusive Patreon perks.
Mindful Minutes are on Instagram!
Below is a sample of what to exp
Don't miss out on a Minute, and
sign up for my Newsletter!
And I'll also send you my FREE Mindset Makeover Worksheet!
I love you.
I appreciate you.
Thank you so much for being here.
- Self-Care Independence
- 5 Keys for Self-Care Independence
- #1 Mindset
- #2 Awareness
- #3 Direction
- #4 Action
- #5 Support
Learn more about Crystal McLain
Learn more about Memberships
Explore Self-Care Goodies